Monday, February 4, 2013

please stay


We are not lovers,
But more than friends,
When we’re on our own,
It’s like you’re the other half of me,
I feel incomplete,
I’m trying to forget you but,
The more that I look around,
The more I realize you’re all I’m looking for,
You are the one who can feel the words that I don’t say,
I wish somehow,
I could say them now,
All I know,
Everything has changed.
Between you and me,
Just come back and tell me why,
I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time.
It’s been a real hard night,
And I just hold my pillow tight,
With you in my mind,
And I’m getting over you tonight,
It should be enough for this time,
I've been loving you for quite some time,
Just stay,stay and stay for my whole life,
As my memory..



i'm trying to smile again..

I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...